Call for Submissions
We welcome you to take part in a conference that strives to present and discuss the plurality of approaches to the scholarly publishing and assessment (metrics) and new trends in the scholarly publishing area. Themes of the conference include the following:
- open scholarship (in relation to Plan S initiative) including open access to publications and research data, open educational materials, open peer review
- digital OA repositories (including next generation repositories)
- personal data protection, copyright and licencing (Creative Commons licences)
- research assessment (bibliometrics, altmetrics, next generation metrics)
- digital scholarly publishing (interactive digital publications, multimedia content, semantics, identifiers)
- editorial practice and ethical questions (editorial policy, standards of editorial work, plagiarism detection, peer- review process, authorship and contributorship)
The organisers of the PUBMET2019 conference invite you to submit extended abstract (600-1200 words plus no more than 8 references). All submissions should be written in English. The authors should use the template available here:
The deadline to submit an abstract has passed. Contact us for inquiries about the submissions.
Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international programme committee within two to three weeks after its receipt. Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within three weeks of submission. Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. In order to be eligible for Early Bird rates the abstract should be submitted well before the submission deadline. Accepted abstracts will be published in the PUBMET2019 Book of Abstracts. Full paper submission is optional and accepted papers will be published in the PUBMET2019 Conference Proceedings.
Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the conference byAugust 15th, 2019, otherwise they will not be included in the programme. Each presenting author is responsible for his/her registration fee(s) as well as travel and accommodation costs. Presenters who are unable to attend the PUBMET2019 conference can arrange for a co-author to present.
- Online abstract submission deadline: → → The deadline has passed.
- Abstract acceptance notification:
- Accepted speakers must register by: