Dear colleagues, editors, librarians, publishers, researchers and students, you are kindly invited to participate at PUBMET2019 – The 6th Conference on Scholarly Publishing in the Context of Open Science
- 19 and 20 September, 2019
- Workshops: 18 September, 2019
- open scholarship (in relation to Plan S initiative) including open access to publications and research data, open educational materials, open peer review
- digital OA repositories (including next generation repositories)
- personal data protection, copyright and licencing (Creative Commons licences)
- research assessment (bibliometrics, altmetrics, next generation metrics)
- digital scholarly publishing (interactive digital publications, multimedia content, semantics, identifiers)
- editorial practice and ethical questions (editorial policy, standards of editorial work, plagiarism detection, peer- review process, authorship and contributorship)
The organisers of the PUBMET2019 conference invite you to submit extended abstract (600-1200 words plus no more than 8 references). All submissions should be written in English. The authors should use the template available at here. Submission should be made using the EasyChair system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pubmet2019).
Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international programme committee within two to three weeks after its receipt. Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within three weeks of submission. Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. In order to be eligible for Early Bird rates the abstract should be submitted well before the submission deadline. Accepted abstracts will be published in the PUBMET2019 Book of Abstracts. Full paper submission is optional and accepted papers will be published in the PUBMET2019 Conference Proceedings.
Abstract acceptance notification: July 15, 2019
|Early registration||Regular fee||Late registration (on site)|
|Regular||500 kn (66 €)||600 kn (80 €)||700 kn (93 €)|
|Student||300 kn (40 €)||400 kn (53 €)||500 kn (66 €)|